Lets do it! 24 HOUR LIVE SALE! Cyber Monday Sale Marathon!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WWC would like to thank everyone for participating in our 24hr Cyber Monday Live Marathon Sale. We had a blast chatting with you guys. We're heading home to get some rest now, but we are going to leave ALL LINKS LIVE until midnight tonight 11/29/11 EST. So if a coral didn't sale you can still get it. We will be in contact with those who made purchases or have questions on purchases over the next few days. Also we will be in touch with those who won the raffles as soon as possible. Thanks again have a great day! We look forward to the next live sale!

Last edited:

OneReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks WWC. I apologize for complaining last night when I couldn't get anything. I went and slept 9 hours, then tried again this morning, got the hang of the checkout and snagged up around 8 things.... Nice sale!

swannyson7

Moderator/Acro Aficianado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for a great time WWC! As for all of you unregistered users browsing this thread, please take a few minutes to sign up for Reef2Reef and stick around for a while! R2R always has great giveaways and I'm sure there will be plenty more live sales in the future! Plus, I'm sure we'd all like to see some eye candy shots from everyone as the goodies get settled in your tanks! :xd:

richnbowl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks again WWC but I think for most, including you, some much needed rest is deserved

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 40 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 22.8%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back