Lets do it! 24 HOUR LIVE SALE! Cyber Monday Sale Marathon!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did someone other than me buy this coral because I bought it when it was posted earlier and PayPal shows the payment so im not sure why it is up for resale? It is even in my WWC account history too???
If you bought it first and the payment was received from Paypal then you will receive the frag. The other person will get a refund unless we have another frag of the same chalice and he/she would rather have that. There were so many orders coming in things were getting really hectic and we weren't receiving payment from Paypal on some orders. Inherently there will be some problems with a sale like this, but we will work with each customer individually to make sure they are taking care of. Just call the shop and make them aware of your problem and they will get you squared away.

rosebud161616

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did someone other than me buy this coral because I bought it when it was posted earlier and PayPal shows the payment so im not sure why it is up for resale? It is even in my WWC account history too???

Are you referring to the link that I posted to: WWC Guy's Watermelon Chalice ? If so, it looks this is a colony not a frag. When I click on the link for the frag you bought and try to add it to my cart it tells me it's not available. Where do you see it relisted?

My bad, looks like you were quoting a relist by WWC. I shamelessly bow out... :crossedlips:

OneReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought the relisted Guys Watermelon I think. I worked hard to win it.....ha Many hours of clicking and speed typing to get it :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Lowsingle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks WWC for putting on probably the craziest spectacle I have ever seen in 20 years of keeping corals. Although I never got anything, i had fun trying and watching others get frustrated about not getting a coral either......I can only hope that some similar frags will be on your site, even if they cost a little more.

cheers,
Darren

Also, did anyone purchase the new chalice that WWC posted as one of the best in a couple years? If so, do you know what page it was on?

OneReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks WWC for putting on probably the craziest spectacle I have ever seen in 20 years of keeping corals. Although I never got anything, i had fun trying and watching others get frustrated about not getting a coral either......I can only hope that some similar frags will be on your site, even if they cost a little more.

cheers,
Darren

Also, did anyone purchase the new chalice that WWC posted as one of the best in a couple years? If so, do you know what page it was on?

I think they said its not for sale yet

deadmanh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought the relisted Guys Watermelon I think. I worked hard to win it.....ha Many hours of clicking and speed typing to get it :D

I think I can imagine your frustration.... I stayed up pretty late, and would be upset if I didn't get the coral that I had stayed up to "win". All I can say is that in my limited experience with WWC, I have always had a positive experience. I DID have a snag in a previous order from what I recall (it's been a while) but as I also remember, WWC had maintained a very high level of customer satisfaction, and I walked away with a happy feeling despite any snag. (We do pay for expensive colored sticks and rocks)

I ran into a snag last night as well. Somewhere in the 400+ pages another customer and I both bought the same rainbow acan frag. It was definitely a computer/ server problem. I guess stuff happens when you pound the refresh button all night. Luckily WWC has/had more rainbow acan frags (very "skittle"-like IMO).

.... In short, I don't think they would intentionally do this... but would have to honor the coral sale to a previous buyer, if that was the case.

if you were just being sarcastic... then I blame my lack of perception on the lack of sleep last night... :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Birdee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't believe there are people still here... LOL
I went to sleep at 12:30 and woke up at 5!
I see people are still scrounging around spending money over here too.

I was wondering if anyone has figured out when the Local Pick-up is going to be... I thought I read somewhere that all Local pick-up would be on "Wednesday" but I didn't catch whether that would be the 30th or the 7th.
Then again it was a LONG 24 hours and I could be completely wrong. :tongue:

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
World Wide Corals

We would like to thank everyone who took part in our Cyber Monday 24 Hour Live Sale. It was definitely a great time had by everyone. It is amazing what you mind and body goes through when sleep deprivation starts to set in. Thank you to reef2reef and the reef2reef server that was running hot all night, Thanks Rev & reef2reef playing host to this extravaganza. We would like to let everyone who purchased corals that we are working diligently to sort through all the orders. Please bear with us over the next few days, we will be in contact to confirm shipping dates. There have been a few reports from customers that may have purchased the same coral. Seems like our servers were being overwhelmed with traffic, be assured that we will work hard to get things corrected if there is any errors at all.

With that being said if you do not know us here is a brief summary of who we are:

World Wide Corals (WWC) is an owner operated business based out of Orlando Florida. WWC opened its brick and mortar retail store in July 2007 along with a retail web site in March 2008. WWC is a state certified Aquaculture Facility. The facility goes through a state mandated inspection annually to be in compliance of the State of Florida best practices and procedures of Aquaculture. The retail store is located in the "heart of it all" being only minutes to the 3 major theme parks Disney/Universal/Sea World. WWC has had thousands of visitors through their doors from all over the world since opening in July 2007 as well as thousands of shipped livestock orders all over the country. One of the main things that sets WWC apart from the competitors is that each and every coral is handpicked by Victor for quality,health, and uniqueness. WWC also has a thriving fish department as well as a full line of dry goods. WWC has mastered design and development of aquarium systems for homes and businesses. They have developed and designed many successful aquarium systems for many happy customers. WWC also offers aquarium maintenance service.

We hold customer service in highest regards so if any reasons you are not happy with our products or service please let us know. If you ever have any questions or concerns we are only just a phone call away 1.855.WWC.REEF
We are open everyday from 11am est. to 7pm est.
We are located at:
11765 S. Orange Blossom Trail Unit D
Orlando, Florida 32837
Thanks,
WWC Crew
Victor/Ryan/Lou/Shirlie/Jacob/Aces/Alex/Dre/Franco

Last edited:
OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We should be ready for local pick up Wednesday afternoon. Please give the store a call prior to heading over so we can make sure we have your corals ready.
Thanks,
Lou

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks WWC. I apologize for complaining last night when I couldn't get anything. I went and slept 9 hours, then tried again this morning, got the hang of the checkout and snagged up around 8 things.... Nice sale!

Thanks WWC!
Always a blast!

Wow Guys Great Sale! Awesome Job!

I kid. . I kid! Thanks WWC it was a blast!

Thank you WWC, can't wait for the new tank additions.

Thanks for a great time WWC! As for all of you unregistered users browsing this thread, please take a few minutes to sign up for Reef2Reef and stick around for a while! R2R always has great giveaways and I'm sure there will be plenty more live sales in the future! Plus, I'm sure we'd all like to see some eye candy shots from everyone as the goodies get settled in your tanks! :xd:

Thanks WWC was fun,

Thanks everyone....I feel like I am hung over without even having one drink..except Red Bull. Thinking of getting Red Bull to sposor the next 24 Hour Live Sale.

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mike you forget we are a retail store that the public walks into everyday of the year. Our livestock is on display for all to see. If you want to know if ours are real ask Ming when you call him in the next 10 minutes or so.
Lou
this is so too funny nice post WWC Great Sale guys just wish I had the dough to participate

Birdee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up my 3 purchases from the sale today and I am SO pleased! They are all perfect!
The guys at WWC put on a great sale and run a great shop. Thank you! =)

Oh, and I got to see all of those fabulous big pieces (like that crazy Yellow Hammer!) that haven't shipped yet... they are all even more impressive in person!!!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up my 3 purchases from the sale today and I am SO pleased! They are all perfect!
The guys at WWC put on a great sale and run a great shop. Thank you! =)

Oh, and I got to see all of those fabulous big pieces (like that crazy Yellow Hammer!) that haven't shipped yet... they are all even more impressive in person!!!
Thanks!! I was actually happy when the yellow hammer did not sell for a little while, until the bad news came to me :cry:...Hey victor the yellow hammer just sold...:beat_shot::after_boom:by far the nicest hammer I have ever seen.

LevitationDrew

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rainbow Symphyllia, never seen one like it

28090.jpg

Click here to purchase!

$129

Do you mean this one? I believe I got his one.

Acronuts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well fellow reefers, CONGRATS to all those that were able to purchase at the maddness sale! I stopped by today to get my water tested and saw the deliciuos goodies! You are all going to be soooooo pleased. The colors on the pieces are INSANE and I am soooooo freaken jealous, lol!!!! Good luck to all of you! Lou and Vic and the rest of the staff you guys rocked it out!!!!!!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.9%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back