Let's give a shoutout to Adventures in Reefing for the Hospitality award!!

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We at R2R would like to take a moment to congratulate @Adventures In Reefing on receiving the “Hospitality Award”!

Greeting and assisting new hobbyists is one of the most important functions of this forum. @Adventures In Reefing you have shown repeatedly that this is a priority and we at R2R would like to recognize you for this. Members like you are what maintains the culture of friendliness that we enjoy here on R2R!

We at R2R would like to thank you for your continued contributions to the members of R2R.

Thank you, Team R2R!

#Hospitality

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats!!!
ul3Og1N.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Adventures In Reefing

Semper Fidelis
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We at R2R would like to take a moment to congratulate @Adventures In Reefing on receiving the “Hospitality Award”!

Greeting and assisting new hobbyists is one of the most important functions of this forum. @Adventures In Reefing you have shown repeatedly that this is a priority and we at R2R would like to recognize you for this. Members like you are what maintains the culture of friendliness that we enjoy here on R2R!

We at R2R would like to thank you for your continued contributions to the members of R2R.

Thank you, Team R2R!

#Hospitality
Wow, thank you so much! I enjoy greeting new members and trying to help them as much as I can. I remember starting out 20 years ago I wish I had a resource like R2R to guide me.

Back