SC-hoisting-SC5B15D.jpg

raynist

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I start it now....?

Let's go bucs... let's go bucs... LOL LOL LOL

LOL, I am going to the game tonight wearing some Stanley Cup Champ gear just to irritate the Detroit fans there.

It would be awesome if the cup made an appearance at the Pirates game tonight :wink:

OP
OP
Paul_N

Paul_N

MOD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL, I am going to the game tonight wearing some Stanley Cup Champ gear just to irritate the Detroit fans there.

It would be awesome if the cup made an appearance at the Pirates game tonight :wink:

I hope they put a bunch of announcements on the screen and over the pa system......:xd: The Pirates are going to feel left out, they need to step it up!!!

Misled

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it wasn't a dream!!!!!!!

schminksbro

Guardian of The Blue Glow
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys should thank Hossa. With the cap they wouldn't have been able to make any other moves to build a complete team had they signed him. He made the right decision. With Malkin's cap hit jumping up huge next year is going to be lean. You guys have a ton of unrestricted free agents that you won't be able to keep. The Pens traded all their young prospects to get Hossa. Enjoy the win. It may be a long, long time before you get another sniff. Congrats!

buck50bmg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are so full of it. Man you Detroit guys are pathetic, you boo a player that gets hurt and you boo him again when he lifts the cup.

As I said before, we need to put a wall around most of Michigan and use it as as a dump. The only thing Detroit is good for is taking your empty cans to redeem.

Its called a loss, get used to it. Your old men just got older.

My buddy was there last night and confirmed you guys are some seriously sore losers. Idiot was shooting paintballs at Pens fans. Real classy Detroit.

Maybe I should take $100 bucks and by a few homes up there.

detroitFan.jpg

schminksbro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL!!! Your coach is from Michigan.:bigsmile: They booed the non call when Crosby held Franzen after he got crushed. Then they booed Bettman when he came out to issue the cup to your captain who was a non-factor in the series. LOL!!! It doesn't sting as bad to lose when you know your team will be right back in the finals in the next couple of years. We win the cup all the time. You guys are just borrowing it.:bigsmile:

You are so full of it. Man you Detroit guys are pathetic, you boo a player that gets hurt and you boo him again when he lifts the cup.

As I said before, we need to put a wall around most of Michigan and use it as as a dump. The only thing Detroit is good for is taking your empty cans to redeem.

Its called a loss, get used to it. Your old men just got older.

My buddy was there last night and confirmed you guys are some seriously sore losers. Idiot was shooting paintballs at Pens fans. Real classy Detroit.

Maybe I should take $100 bucks and by a few homes up there.

detroitFan.jpg

buck50bmg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL!!! Your coach is from Michigan.:bigsmile: They booed the non call when Crosby held Franzen after he got crushed. Then they booed Bettman when he came out to issue the cup to your captain who was a non-factor in the series. LOL!!! It doesn't sting as bad to lose when you know your team will be right back in the finals in the next couple of years. We win the cup all the time. You guys are just borrowing it.:bigsmile:
Let me rephrase that, they CHEERED when Crosby got hurt!

schminksbro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I find it funny that while you are whining about fans having class you are cheering about families having economic problems. There's class for you.
Crosby is an overated little pansy who was outplayed by rookies. Everyone hates him from the players in the league to the fans in any place but Pittsburgh. Hossa put up more points in the final. Abdelkader put up more points. Helm put up more points. Hats off to your team. They found a way to win. Congrats! Hats off to the Redwings who took your team within a goal of the cup in spite of all of their injuries. Las Vegas odds makers already put the Wings ahead of the Pens to win the Cup next year. Every year for the last 20 years the Wings are in the run. So, they can win it every year. It wouldn't be compelling if they did.

Let me rephrase that, they CHEERED when Crosby got hurt!

OP
OP
Paul_N

Paul_N

MOD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If, ands, but, next year whatever. This is all that matters.

610x.jpg

Pens are the champs and will remain so until next year. Will Detroit be there again? Who knows, certainly not the people that said they would give the Pens a clinic this year:tongue:. The only clinic was one on how to eat humble pie.

Poseidon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats to the Pens fans, we will be back, and I wish you guys the best as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back