lets keep the club going on here!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nkelr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
as i have made it known im not a big supporter of the paid member idea and a big fancy site. it just looses its personallity. since everyone left lets clear out the tumbleweed and relight the ghost town known as the r2r fox valley club and keep a good thing going.

evanjah

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow

as i have made it known im not a big supporter of the paid member idea and a big fancy site. it just looses its personallity. since everyone left lets clear out the tumbleweed and relight the ghost town known as the r2r fox valley club and keep a good thing going.

wow, can you go to a concert knowing you bought a normal ticket and think you get back-stage treatment? You knew the rules. Now you go back on here and whine. Whats funny is everyone else in the group understands the rules and accepts them but you. Good luck getting ur crap from lfs and not getting deals on fvrc, lol. If you need any of us we will be busy enjoying the benefits over there!

OP
OP
N

nkelr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow really as they have made it very clear this is a seperate club. dont bring your negitivity and argueing here. jsut trying to keep a good thing going

Jhildebrand

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a quick note: This poster was banned for repeated rule violations and eventual misconduct. The main FVRC site is free for all to use. This is also not a separate club, as you can clearly see by reading the sticky on the main page...

Jhildebrand

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Poster also set up another account for the purpose of harassing members, resulting in an IP ban.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I realize this is in your club forum and I try to stay out of things that have to do with a club but I still have to watch out for R2R and what is posted here. I am closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back