Let's Make a Deal Monday Sale | TCK Corals | Monday OCT 10th

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
11pm. No rainbow for me today. Sniff sniff lol
rainbow throw up GIF by Rodrigo Tello

rainbow GIF

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We'd like to thank everyone for participating in the sale event today! Also huge thanks to @Coral Websites and @CodyBot for running another amazing sale!! Have a great night, we'll be sorting orders tomorrow. Don't forget to add a shipping box to your order if you don't have one yet!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I’ve cut a raja, watermelon, avatar, stunner colonies. I’ll never cut my rainbows lol
If you don't want to go all out on a bandsaw then a dremel with a diamond tipped blade is great at cutting up LPS! Just make sure to wear eye protection, a respirator, and clothes that you don't mind getting dirty. Chalices will slime up the second you take them out of the water and that stuff is going to get thrown EVERYWHERE!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I wish! Unfortunately I had to stay home. Did you get to go?
Nope. Had to pay money for a Men's Warehouse tuxedo to go to my wife's work event. The tuxedo didn't fit correctly so I didn't even go. I complained, they basically told me to go pound sand, and I'm still out the $200 for a suit that I couldn't even use.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 37 52.9%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 37 52.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • None.

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 8.6%
Back