Let's make CZ even better!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I wanted to start a thread to get ideas from you the members on how we can make CZ better. I want to hear your ideas and suggestions.

Please don't turn this into a negative thing. If you have something to say just say it constructively please and no flaming! LOL! :cool:

While some of the ideas you have may or may not be added or put into practice, it doesn't mean that it's not a good idea. We'll just have to figure out what's best at this time for CZ.

Thanks and let's get the ideas rolling!

I-K@ndY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dont post something like this when someone is askin for an ID lol

exomos-goby-yellow-submarine-11-16-2006.jpg

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Touche'

I'll let it this one stand! LOL!

berns

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
man you already got the sweetest zoa site there is....... it cant be improved unless you start giving away free frag of our choise with time served lol

if that idea takes off i been member for at least 6 months so that sounds like a good time served lol

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
man you already got the sweetest zoa site there is....... it cant be improved unless you start giving away free frag of our choise with time served lol

HMMMM great idea! :D

No really we are ready to be nmore than just a great zoa site. We have www.club-lps.com and www.club-sps.com, and we would like to see them get rolling like this side has.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ahh yes we have discussed this on many different occasions. Thanks for the reminder and the idea, it may be something we do in the future for sure. Maybe sooner than later.

Paintguru

In need of tank
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ahh yes we have discussed this on many different occasions. Thanks for the reminder and the idea, it may be something we do in the future for sure. Maybe sooner than later.

No problem....not trying to nag, but you did ask :). I will definitely see if I can think of anything else. It's one thing to be a message board; it's another to be a community of information and interaction.

berns

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HMMMM great idea! :D

No really we are ready to be nmore than just a great zoa site. We have www.club-lps.com and www.club-sps.com, and we would like to see them get rolling like this side has.

you mean theres other coral sections aswell as zoas on here....... do other people actually have space for these lesser other corals when theres so many zoas/palys out there to fill up your tanks...... man thats like planting a bunch of ugly twigs in your flower garden lol....... shoot me down

mbunaman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Or you can make a zoanthid morph bank. Anyone who has morphs to trade can list themselves under the morph name. So if someone who is close to you has that morph you can setup a trade.

Ex:
PPE: member1, member 33
Eagle Eyes: member 3, member 16, member 22

Paintguru

In need of tank
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Or you can make a zoanthid morph bank. Anyone who has morphs to trade can list themselves under the morph name. So if someone who is close to you has that morph you can setup a trade.

Ex:
PPE: member1, member 33
Eagle Eyes: member 3, member 16, member 22

Yeah actually that is a much simpler way of doing the frag showcase idea. Problem is when you get into non-traditional morphs. Still, a good starting point!

berns

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah actually that is a much simpler way of doing the frag showcase idea. Problem is when you get into non-traditional morphs. Still, a good starting point!

i notice if you click on any members id/name you get a drop down box with choises, the photo gallery option here could be used by members to add pictures of their non-traditional morphs. so your morph bank listing could look as follows

PPE - member 3, member 7,
NUC GREEN -
TUTTI FRUTTI -

member galleries
VARIOUS BLUE MORPHS - member 1, member 4,
VARIOUS GREEN MORPHS -

members would have to keep their galleries updated of wats avaliable etc, infact even with traditional morphs like PPE members could showcase their frags in their galleries.

OR

i stand corrected as there is a way to improve this site

you could just add a FRAG TRADING GALLERY option/choise to our drop down box for anyone to view our frags for swap lol, could call it SWAP BOX GALLERY

Paintguru

In need of tank
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to see a classified system go into place. This could be used for trading, sales, auctions or however else we wanted to set it up.

I think it would also be nice because we could use it to help sponsors by showcasing their frags on the homepage.

Also the integrated feedback would be nice. Instead of searching through the feedback forum you could click on thier name to check out the track record.

Yeah lets set it up so all the sponsors are first on the "classifieds", kinda like the "featured" ads on Ebay. This would give them something for their sponsorship and still allow us to have the classified system.

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
could an IMing system or a "pager" be integrated into the system?

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 43 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back