• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Lets raise our clowns! What do we do with 200 clowns???

Sparky88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Title said it all. I wasn't expecting more than a few to make it and I only lost a few. Clowns will be about 1" maybe alittle bigger in size.

Nemo clown-10 each
Fancy clown-20 each
Designer clown-30each
Parrents are designer clowns, I will grade the babbies into the three seperate catagories above. Bulk sales will get discounts. The more you buy the more you save.

OP
OP
S

Sparky88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The little guys are tough to get pics of I can get parents pics and some shots of babies but I can't get individual shots of each fish.

bsr2430

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to see pics of the babies. Take the three out separate that you’re grading and put the in a very small amount of water, you can get many photos that way.

I tried breeding once, failed!
You’re very lucky you’re this successful!
GLWS.

Your local LFS will probably buy many.

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
The little guys are tough to get pics of I can get parents pics and some shots of babies but I can't get individual shots of each fish.
Many use a small acclimation box to take pictures of individual fish.
Catch it and place in the box and take pictures until you get good ones.

OP
OP
S

Sparky88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I own my company so time is tight but I promise after I get this emergency electrical work done today I'll get pics. Someone wanted to hit a meter stack at a trailor park and I got 10 old ppl without power. Thats a circus lol

OP
OP
S

Sparky88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is pre sort pics. These guys are 1in currently. Not like ppl selling coral were 2inch acctualy equals one. They are no smaller than an inch. Thats still pretty small had a few ppl come by and say they are tiny. I look at them and say so isnt an inch lol.

Screenshot_2019-11-17-05-14-02.png

OP
OP
S

Sparky88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One stripe= nemo clown
Two strips and or pattern= fancy clown
Patterned and rare colors and markings= designer clown
Please don't kill me on the "catagories" I don't sell fish I just like them. I have no idea how companys do it but three grades seemed to be good idea. I just made up the category names to male it easy. Not intended to be sign of linage or anything more than there value to me.

OP
OP
S

Sparky88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They grow quickly

26D12F3D-291E-4942-98F5-B883A13DCF81.jpeg
Very nice batch but I'm sure tbose are for sale too so it would be more appropriate to post that pic on your sales thread. Ive only been around here for a year but lowes doesnt post adds in home depot.

OP
OP
S

Sparky88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shipping will be a flat 50 through usps. If you want another shipper provide a shipping tag or pay the exact shipping cost. I don't have an account so fex-ex,ups is alot for me

Back