Top Shelf Aquatics
Best reef aquarium LED lighting

saf1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
New violet cespitularia
C689CE2F-355F-40FD-8F7A-56FCEC920D24.jpeg
Mind if I ask the source of your cespitularia? I picked up a frag a couple weeks back from Pacific East Aquaculture. I really like the coral. I'm still trying to understand if it is happy or not because while I expected the ends to open or close - pulse maybe is a better description similar to Xenia they sort of just wave around.

Mine looks similar to yours in the flow and seems larger. I was reading more about them and thought I read they don't ship very well but once you get them in the tank and they recover they do very well. I was thinking maybe I shouldn't have bought it but it seems to be growing.

mta_morrow

Of course I have room for 1 more fish!
View Badges
Reaction score
Mind if I ask the source of your cespitularia? I picked up a frag a couple weeks back from Pacific East Aquaculture. I really like the coral. I'm still trying to understand if it is happy or not because while I expected the ends to open or close - pulse maybe is a better description similar to Xenia they sort of just wave around.

Mine looks similar to yours in the flow and seems larger. I was reading more about them and thought I read they don't ship very well but once you get them in the tank and they recover they do very well. I was thinking maybe I shouldn't have bought it but it seems to be growing.
I got this one from @Cultivated Reef
It opened literally minutes after I put it in the tank. It was part of my second purchase from them and I would highly recommend them to any one. They have a great selection and customer service communicates very well.
6A313699-ED87-42E1-9CBE-F0855433D8A3.jpeg

https://www.omegasea.net/

Do you reef more, less or the same on the weekends?

• MORE

Votes: 135 61.4%
  • LESS

Votes: 15 6.8%
  • SAME

Votes: 70 31.8%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors