Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3DFB8DB4-4F14-4A6B-A5A8-643CB3DDAD89.jpeg

U

User1

View Badges
New violet cespitularia
C689CE2F-355F-40FD-8F7A-56FCEC920D24.jpeg

Mind if I ask the source of your cespitularia? I picked up a frag a couple weeks back from Pacific East Aquaculture. I really like the coral. I'm still trying to understand if it is happy or not because while I expected the ends to open or close - pulse maybe is a better description similar to Xenia they sort of just wave around.

Mine looks similar to yours in the flow and seems larger. I was reading more about them and thought I read they don't ship very well but once you get them in the tank and they recover they do very well. I was thinking maybe I shouldn't have bought it but it seems to be growing.

mta_morrow

Of course I have room for 1 more fish!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mind if I ask the source of your cespitularia? I picked up a frag a couple weeks back from Pacific East Aquaculture. I really like the coral. I'm still trying to understand if it is happy or not because while I expected the ends to open or close - pulse maybe is a better description similar to Xenia they sort of just wave around.

Mine looks similar to yours in the flow and seems larger. I was reading more about them and thought I read they don't ship very well but once you get them in the tank and they recover they do very well. I was thinking maybe I shouldn't have bought it but it seems to be growing.
I got this one from @Cultivated Reef
It opened literally minutes after I put it in the tank. It was part of my second purchase from them and I would highly recommend them to any one. They have a great selection and customer service communicates very well.
6A313699-ED87-42E1-9CBE-F0855433D8A3.jpeg

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back