Lets see those CLAM photos! Clams that you have, had, or even photographed.

chuckfu5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
da6bc59b82843932bdc5cafa292b464b.jpg

reefwiser

LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's amazing, my favorite pattern on the maxima, reminds of tiger stripes.

Thanks picked it for a vendor at or frag Swap this year The clam is very large. I don’t by small clams they don’t do well long term the clam sits right up a MH lamp so it gets the 300 Par it needs.

DSC reef

Coral wasted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks to Black Friday sales! A quick shot of my zoo.....Probably would look better a month from now when new ones regain its strength and back to it normal self.
11-November Update.jpg
I want to do this in a very shallow tank. Me and the wife have wanted a clam only tank for some time now. All top view.

Fizzicks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks to Black Friday sales! A quick shot of my zoo.....Probably would look better a month from now when new ones regain its strength and back to it normal self.
11-November Update.jpg

What a collection. Quality and quantity!
Also do you post on MFK? I think I recognize that avatar.

Yuki Rihwa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a collection. Quality and quantity!
Also do you post on MFK? I think I recognize that avatar.
I'm old long member of MFK since I'm shut down all my freshwater tanks I didn't visit MFK often and MFK pretty much dead with saltwater activity, MFK focus on freshwater so I staying here for better saltwater discussion subjects, I just visit MFK one in awhile to update some progressions.

Fizzicks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm old long member of MFK since I'm shut down all my freshwater tanks I didn't visit MFK often and MFK pretty much dead with saltwater activity, MFK focus on freshwater so I staying here for better saltwater discussion subjects, I just visit one in awhile to update some progressions.

I still keep a FW myself. Most notably a SB red tail, SB paroon and a black arowana amongst others. I looked through the my post history looks like we've exchanged a bit on MFK. Small world this hobby is.

Fizzicks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice one /cheer

Its not bad for a start. Ive got about enough space for 2 more Maxis or Croceas what ever catches my eye, Always checking the divers den on LA. Do you get yours locally? I find the shops here in Las Vegas charge about double for what I can get online.

Yuki Rihwa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its not bad for a start. Ive got about enough space for 2 more Maxis or Croceas what ever catches my eye, Always checking the divers den on LA. Do you get yours locally? I find the shops here in Las Vegas charge about double for what I can get online.
I bought all my clams locally.
You can buy lot of thing cheap in California until they get those thing on the ban list. Also, I got fed up with freshwater species ban list in California, 90% (my favorite fishes) fish species I want to keep and they are on ban list...LOL

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 122 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.2%
Back