0   0   0
Lets see those mushrooms!
IMG_9940.jpg

Angelwolf21203

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will different species of mushrooms sting eachother? Or are they ok if they're both mushrooms? I have 2 types and would love to have both on the same rock, but I don't know if that is possible.

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will different species of mushrooms sting eachother? Or are they ok if they're both mushrooms? I have 2 types and would love to have both on the same rock, but I don't know if that is possible.
Great question. If you search for coral v coral thread here you will see almost everytime the mushroom wins regardless of species and coral.
This is something I am curious about as well as I'm about to convert a couple racks to rocks in a couple of my tables to allow my shrooms to move free.
To date I have housed similar species together within reasonable distance. But I could still move them around if they encroached one another on the racks without an issue.
This may be impossible in a tank without proper planning and ability and enough space to keep moving them when needed.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 52 48.1%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 60 55.6%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 25 23.1%
  • None.

Votes: 28 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 8.3%
Back