Lets see yalls plate/fungia coral

Redneck19261

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally got ma a plate coral and I love it. It's nothing like the other coral ive seen. Absolutely love it.

1204192042b.jpg
1201190901_HDR.jpg

Braves Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not sure how many people keep these corals any longer ,, I never had much luck with them ,, would look good for awhile ,, then die ,, I gave up on them ,, I think most reefers had this same kinda luck with them ,, JMO I think they need more no how than just place on the sand bed and watch them look purdy ,,

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not sure how many people keep these corals any longer ,, I never had much luck with them ,, would look good for awhile ,, then die ,, I gave up on them ,, I think most reefers had this same kinda luck with them ,, JMO I think they need more no how than just place on the sand bed and watch them look purdy ,,
Give them mysis a few times a week, they are indestructible.

User

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have another one, that I got in my first batch Of corals. I had a heater controller drift in its calibration, that I didn't notice for possibly 2 weeks- it got down to 68. I lost the fungia and a maze brain frag. I put both in the DT with the first wave, maybe 2 months ago- and the fungia has recently started to regrow flesh and even has a dozen or so tentacles. Too hard to get pics though

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back