Let's start the new year with a Bang! 4 New Frag Packs up on our site!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's prolong the New Year Festivities! Not one, but 2 Acro Packs, a Monti Pack and a Zoa Pack!

Incredible savings are to be had on some amazing frags that every reefer needs in their life!

Limited quantities so don't miss out as they are sure to sell out fast!

Click on the images below to take you their respective pages on our website.
https://worldwidecorals.com/collector-acropora-pack.html

WWC Terra Red Acropora, CB Pink Tip Acropora, WWC Universal Tenuis Acropora, and the WWC Christmas Mirabilis. Frags are 3/4" - 1"+ in size.

WWC Bob Marley Zoanthids, Dragon Eye Zoanthids, WWC Bling King Zoanthids, and the Kedd's Reds Zoanthids. Frags are 2-3 polyps each in size.

WWC Jollopeno Acropora, WWC Red Shortcake Acropora, Vivid Rainbow Delight Acropora, Paletta Tri-Color Acropora, and the WWC Killer Frost Acropora. Frags are 3/4" - 1"+ in size.

WWC Cherry Tree Montipora, Vivid's Purple Cap Montipora, WWC Grafted Cap Montipora, and the Tyree Aequituberculata Montipora. Frags are 3/4" - 1"+ in size.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Beautiful!

G8trBait16

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC I went to buy and pay for the (WWC Terra Red Acropora, CB Pink Tip Acropora, WWC Universal Tenuis Acropora, and the WWC Christmas Mirabilis. Frags are 3/4" - 1"+ in size). Now when I go to pay for it, it says we can't place the order. Did y'all sell out of it, even though it says in stock on the page. Please let me know, Thank you.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 21 30.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 56 81.2%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.8%
Back