Install 10 unit NP K7 V3 Dream aquarium SPS Dominated

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fellow R2R members. If you are looking for a quality light..i highly suggest you give the NooPsychees a try. They are pretty awesome. A number of us members won a few lately and we have had a lot of back and forth on how much we are digging on these lights. They dont have all of the bells and whistles of the $500 lights...but they are good solid quality lights with excellent performance. Give them a try...you wont be disappointed!!! I have a write up on my build thread.

Last edited:

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't recieve mine for free, and I can't get them installed on the tank until tomorrow, but from playing with them on my counter I agree that they seem to be a good quality light. The only downfall is that they don't have an app and the controller is cheap feeling and not very intuative, but once you get used to the controls it's not too bad. The light itself seems to be well built and has the feeling of a quality product.
For the cost of the light, ecspecially if you get them on sale, the disadvantages to them are fairly insignificant since the setup is something that you will likely only do once and then never mess with again.
I will probably update my build thread once I get mine installed in the next day or so.

Scooters Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the tank still set up and running the 10 K7V3? Would be nice to see the results. I am considering ordering the Noopsyche for my current upgrade tank build.

OP
OP
noopsyche

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
March:

Last edited:
OP
OP
noopsyche

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is the tank still set up and running the 10 K7V3? Would be nice to see the results. I am considering ordering the Noopsyche for my current upgrade tank build.
Yes the tank still running K7 V3,all the sps stabilize and growing pretty well

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back