Status
Not open for further replies.

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
When did your hinges start to rust? I have had a 750 for over a year and have not seen any problems? I am curious on the time duration (e.g. if they started to rust in a month then maybe there was quality problem or are you stating that over say five years they started to rust).

I do not know maybe around the 1 year mark. I do not even think I have had the tank 4 years.
Empty a big chunk of the time.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  • This forum is not intended to be a mechanism for people to vent frustrations about vendors or sales from private parties. Please settle your differences with the seller, manufacturer, and/or dealer through the long-established legal or arbitration systems or the Better Business Bureau but not through our community. In the case of a vendor, buyer or seller feedback thread the posting of emails, text messages and private messages are allowed as long as ALL personal info (names, addresses, phone numbers, etc.) have been removed.

• Feedback threads about specific vendors, companies and products are allowed as outlined by the TOS. But targeting a specific vendor, company or product in a general discussion where multiple members post dislikes, issues and harsh verbiage is not permitted and will be edited accordingly. Thread titles that are deemed to be overly harsh or inviting a dog pile mentality will be edited to conform to R2R’s guidelines and culture. Our aim is for R2R to be a friendly and welcoming culture for all. Using R2R as a vehicle to air grievances, feed a mob mentality or to cause general negative discourse is prohibited.

If you have personal specific feedback please use the vendor feedback forum. This thread is closed for now. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 39 34.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 20.2%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 27.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.5%
Back