LFS sent fish home in fresh water...

kirstyflash

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We picked up a teeny six line on the weekend and his is in qt all on his little lonesome. Hoping that since he is so tiny and young that he won’t be too much of a pain in the butt. I found a bristle worm in the dt so pulled it and dropped it in to him. He had a little nibble before it hid

ADE751DF-343B-4270-98EE-93A1DD997760.jpeg

srusso

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never had a Six Line but know of their reputation. If you plan on adding more fish after the Six line is in your tank, most likely you'll have harassment issues. They are best added as the last fish in the tank. With that being said there is always the exceptions so it might work out for you.

Was told the same thing a while back. I added it last, it grew and still harassed everything later. They are so fast and smart, literally no way to get them out of a tank the traditional method. Mine ended up hiding in rock that was removed for frag-ing and found him dead after I lifted the rock up. Not very responsible of me, I know.

Stanzo13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone need extreme help catching one, wait until night time and get him in the dark? They cling to rocks and will likely be easier to get?

Back