• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

LG Hawaiian Yellow Tang

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

TheDuude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 2.5 yr old Hawaiian Yellow Tang coming in at 4.5 inches or so that is needing a new home. Perfect condition went through 8-week quarantine prior to entering my 125 gallon reef, eats Nori daily, pellets, flake, and LRS frozen.

Needing to scale down my bioload a bit and it makes the most sense to remove the largest fish.

I am looking to get 350$ OBO. Also open to limited other fish in trade.

I am not very keen on shipping so for now local pickup only. I am willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet.

Thanks for looking and happy reefing
Added photos... Sorry not the best photographer.
PXL_20220713_022859083.MP.jpg

PXL_20220713_023011757.MP.jpg

Last edited:

jmichaelh7

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I have a 2.5 yr old Hawaiian Yellow Tang that is needing a new home. Perfect condition went through 8-week quarantine prior to entering my 125 gallon reef, eats Nori daily, pellets, flake, and LRS frozen.

Needing to scale down my bioload a bit and it makes the most sense to remove the largest fish.

I am not very keen on shipping so for now local pickup only. I am willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet.

That’s too bad. The yellow tang is a absolute staple in the hobby

Gio210a

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 2.5 yr old Hawaiian Yellow Tang that is needing a new home. Perfect condition went through 8-week quarantine prior to entering my 125 gallon reef, eats Nori daily, pellets, flake, and LRS frozen.

Where in Michigan are you buy? I live in Illinois close to the Indiana border??

Rajvegesna

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 2.5 yr old Hawaiian Yellow Tang coming in at 4.5 inches or so that is needing a new home. Perfect condition went through 8-week quarantine prior to entering my 125 gallon reef, eats Nori daily, pellets, flake, and LRS frozen.

Added photos... Sorry not the best photographer.
PXL_20220713_022859083.MP.jpg

PXL_20220713_023011757.MP.jpg

Rajvegesna

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in Northville, MI. I can come over today if the yellow tang is still available. My number is 216-548-3367. Text or call me if possible.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back