Lifegard 4.1 pico tank

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@MERKEY @LRT any recommendations on where to find once I hit that point? Or do either of you sell/ship?
I'm hoping my starts dropping babies soon its at size when they usually do.
I'll look through my messages and see where I got it. Good thing is from what I gather they drop babies like crazy so shouldn't be hard to find once your ready. Few people have them though.

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@MERKEY @LRT any recommendations on where to find once I hit that point? Or do either of you sell/ship?
One of my favorite games to play is called "getting kicked off threads" I have missed so much here!

Oh yes when your ready the guy I got mine from has a bunch!

My camera got chewed by the lawnmower and all of my super good pics are gone forever....family ones also :(

BUT I did take some pics yesterday, so those are the ones you get hahaha
20210601_170303.jpg
20210531_161503.jpg
20210531_161759.jpg

Last edited:

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of favorite games to play is called "getting kicked off threads" I have missed so much here!

Oh yes when your ready the guy I got mine from has a bunch!

My camera got chewed by the lawnmower and all of my super good pics are gone forever....family ones also :(

BUT I did take some pics yesterday, so those are the ones you get hahaha
20210601_170303.jpg
20210531_161503.jpg
20210531_161759.jpg
Look at the baby:D Nice man

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A little target feeding for the clingfish before the water change today.

My dusky wrasse moved in until it can grow a little bit bigger and make it in the cade. The melanurus was beating him up pretty badly. Hopefully this is a happier situation for a bit.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tried really hard to get a photo of the dusky in here. He moves so fast I can't get a good one. He's eating well though, hopefully he'll grow quickly so I can move him back over.

PXL_20210616_153918364.jpg

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got booted again but caught up.

The pico does look a bit empty now.
I know! Mushrooms soon though. Just have to find the right ones.

You can't even see the acros I moved over to the big tank, they disappear in the midst of everything since they're so small in comparison.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know! Mushrooms soon though. Just have to find the right ones.

You can't even see the acros I moved over to the big tank, they disappear in the midst of everything since they're so small in comparison.
It looks like you need some Green shroomie friends in there ; )

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm hoping I'm the You in this.....
You may be haha. Idk I think id rather hang onto the runt and let it grow myself. Always good to have an extra in case something happens.
None of my toxic booger look like they are going to make it. Really hope that one I sent you shows up.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You may be haha. Idk I think id rather hang onto the runt and let it grow myself. Always good to have an extra in case something happens.
None of my toxic booger look like they are going to make it. Really hope that one I sent you shows up.
Me too but at this point if it was clinging to the bottom of the frag rack, I think it would have walked up into the light by now. Been almost two months.

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me too but at this point if it was clinging to the bottom of the frag rack, I think it would have walked up into the light by now. Been almost two months.
Sucks man I got that toxic from old school reefer here not sure if that version even exists anymore.
I wouldnt count it out quite yet although it was big enough size to need and acclimated to light. Probably not a good sign it hasn't popped up yet.
Wife ended up finding 4 or 5 baby shrooms that where attached to bottom of tub yesterday. Hoping at least 1 of those is a toxic. A cpl look like JB's and not sure where they came from lol.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sucks man I got that toxic from old school reefer here not sure if that version even exists anymore.
I wouldnt count it out quite yet although it was big enough size to need and acclimated to light. Probably not a good sign it hasn't popped up yet.
Wife ended up finding 4 or 5 baby shrooms that where attached to bottom of tub yesterday. Hoping at least 1 of those is a toxic. A cpl look like JB's and not sure where they came from lol.
Of course they would be JB. They will never attach to anything but something you can't get them off of.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Earl would look awesome in there. So would Roxanne.
Honestly I'd see if you could somehow talk @MERKEY into selling you his baby godzilla:D
We could probably set up an Earl Roxanne arranged marriage in the pico and hope for a Roxearlle JB offspring :cool:

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 34 18.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 42.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back