• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Lifereef sump, fuge, skimmer FS

NYCMAN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lifereef LF1-300 berlin sump, 24 inch refugium, and SVS3-24 skimmer. Built with flourescent green on sump, skimmer and fuge in 2017. Extra large skimmer cup. Comes with the original skimmer Magdrive pump. Fully functional, was running Monday before I disconnected it. It is not clean, but fully operational and ready to be plumbed. I have one drilled bulkhead in the first chamber that I used for a UV closed loop. It can be used for something like this or plugged. I have all the original lids and egg crate filter pad grates. Have the original sponges for these grates as well. Served me well for 3.5 years but now upgrading to Bashsea. Will even throw in the LED blacklight used to illuminate this sump. What I am not including is the original media canister manifold, but willing to throw in a few canisters. Lifereef did not produce uniform/consistent reactor manifolds/connections over time so need to recycle the manifold that came with this sump to allow use of reactors on my other LR sumps. I have no desire to pack and ship this so it is being offered for local pickup in Westport CT only. $400 cash and carry.

IMG_9849.jpeg

randoma

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would you have any interest in selling just the skimmer? And, would you be willing to ship it?

OP
OP
NYCMAN

NYCMAN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I have no takers on a local pick up for the whole system I will repost a specific sale of the skimmer, and include a shipping option since the skimmer can be much more easily shipped.

OP
OP
NYCMAN

NYCMAN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SOLD. All in one transaction, not separately. Thanks for the interest.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back