• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Lifereef VS3-30 Protein Skimmer with Pump ***SOLD***

Blitzie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
5 Year Old Lifereef VS3-30 Protein Skimmer for sale Price $320.00 Shipped
The VS3-30 can be run either in or out of the sump. This model also has the flange top so you can clean the body if you desire.
Skimmer footprint is 7.5 x 11.0 to end of Gate valve
Skimmer is stock except I replaces the gate valve with a Spears brand
It does have some crazing that I tried to take a picture of and this is normal for Lifereef skimmers and you can read about it on his website.
Jebao DCP-6500 Pump is included

If you are not familiar with Lifereef Skimmers do some searches here on the forums. They are truly set and forget and you can run any pump you want with them. The Only reason I am selling this is I just purchased a Waterbox Reefer 130.4 and this is now too tall for my stand.

IMG_3890.jpg

IMG_3891.jpg

IMG_3893.jpg

File_0010.jpeg

Last edited:

1guydude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great protein skimmer. Run it outside the stand on a 5gal bucket. Lol. U can put a piece of tile on the bucket... lol

Mywifeisgunnakillme

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sweet skimmer......................................... runs on any pump that can push a minimum GPH...... no needle wheel to clean...... oh, and they just work.... my buddy has one and he never talks about it unless i ask because there is never anything wrong with it.......... It's just always filled with dark nasties..... doesn' t need things like neck washer..... still works great.......

OP
OP
Blitzie

Blitzie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sweet skimmer......................................... runs on any pump that can push a minimum GPH...... no needle wheel to clean...... oh, and they just work.... my buddy has one and he never talks about it unless i ask because there is never anything wrong with it.......... It's just always filled with dark nasties..... doesn' t need things like neck washer..... still works great.......
I agree they are almost boring

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back