Light for 20 gallon Long aquarium

wieslawwichura

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HI all
So im setting up my first salt water aquarium and I'm just wondering if anyone have any suggestion what light I could use for my tank. I would like to introduce some corals in the future sps , lps ,soft, mushrooms . In the beginning I'm gonna keep only a pair of clown fish .

Aquarium size :
700mm (L) x 300mm (H) x 400mm (D)

Thank you

Last edited:

Impala67

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HI all
So im setting up my first salt water aquarium and I'm just wondering if anyone have any suggestion what light I could use for my tank. I would like to introduce some corals in the future sps , lps ,soft, mushrooms . In the beginning I'm gonna keep only a pair of clown fish .

Aquarium size :

Thank you
Just going to be honest with you you will get into this hobby and realize your going to want a bigger tank lol!! But for now I would use a kessil a160we tuna blue that’s probably the best light you can get for sps and it’s not to harsh so you can grow lps and softies

PerculaBen

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I run an AI Prime on my 20 long.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 53

Freenow54

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HI all

Aquarium size :

Thank you
I suggest a Razor light. It is manual programing for a 3 light spectrum, and works great for my mushroom farm. Currently 9 years old. There is another manufacturer that makes a similar light which which you can upgrade with a phone app
20210306_132157.jpg
IMGP1058.JPG

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.0%
Back