Lighting for Waterbox Marine X 90.3

jbozarth78

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone! I just purchased a Waterbox Marine X 90.3 and it comes with two AI Prime 16 HD lights. I wanted to give the lights to my wife for her 75 gallon tank. I was thinking about getting two AI Hydra 32HD lights, but wasn't sure if that would be overkill for the 90.3? Any suggestions?

fushi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello Everyone! I just purchased a Waterbox Marine X 90.3 and it comes with two AI Prime 16 HD lights. I wanted to give the lights to my wife for her 75 gallon tank. I was thinking about getting two AI Hydra 32HD lights, but wasn't sure if that would be overkill for the 90.3? Any suggestions?
It depends on what you wanna grow SPS, LPS, Mixed?

fushi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I really like LPS (Hammers, Torch ect.)

If you only want to keep LPS I think 3 AI Prime HD would be the cheapest option, but if you want to maybe add some SPS in at some point the two hydras would probably be better.

I think brs has some good videos on AI par and spread.

Jesse571

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check out the Reefbreeders line of lights...amazing coral growth on my heavily coral stocked mixed reef.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.4%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 61 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.7%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back