Lighting Settings Qmaven II ZT-6800

LostXTRsurfer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good afternoon all,

I just purchased the light in the below link.

I would like to see if anyone has this light on a similar setup to see what schedule and lighting percentages they are running. I have a 4x2x2 120g with two build in overflows. I have frogspawn, 5 BTA, two patches of non colorful zoas, large GSP on sand bed, 1 Duncan, mushrooms, Kenya Trees, and 3 hammer corals. My current light is a 48" Aquamedic 2xT5 and 2x150W halide. I run the T5 from 10:30am until 8:30pm, and the Halides from 1:30 until about 6:30. I know this light has an acclimation mode so once I get it set I would turn this on and see what it does. I would like to run the LED from like 6am until 9pm as it can ramp up and down if this is going to be possible with the adjustability of the lights with dawn, midday, dusk, night, and Lunar modes.

If any information is needed please let me know. I do not have a PAR meter but I am trying to borrow one from the local community if possible.

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Evening

i am not familiar with aquamedic . In general my opinion, I would think running the MH a bit longer would be ok since they are 150. the led could be shortened a bit depending on ramp time, intensity and color. T5 sounds about right

anyone around tonight with this lamp?

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 126 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back