Lighting

Stardust2080

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, my first reef tank is cycled. 75g(48l,18,18)+20g sump. Plan on having cuc, yt damsels, TP clown, gobys, benny. Also with zoas, toadstools, gsp, euphyllia.

My question was any recommendations for a lighting system around $200-300 I could get on amazon? Not looking for anything long term, would upgrade in the future.

Attachments

• video_2021-04-20_11-31-50.mp4
    3.3 MB

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You may want to consider (2) Noopsyche K7 Pro II lights.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive been using Viparapectra lights on my tank for nearly 2 years now, and for a budget light I am happy with them. I also agree that if you can get them within budget the Noopsyche would be a good choice. I've heard several good reviews of the nicrew led lights from Amazon but I've never personally used or even seen them.
You could also look into some of the hybrid t5 fixtures so for now you would use t5 lights but you can just add some nice led fixtures to them in the future. That way the lights you get now will continue to get used when you upgrade.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 58.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back