• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

LIGHTLY USED WATERBOX CUBE 20 + WHITE CABINET - $400 OBO

Item Price
$400 OBO
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

FjordReef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a nearly 2 year old Waterbox Cube 20 with the matching white cabinet stand. It was actively used for just under a year and then I moved to the east coast after taking down the reef. It's been in my mom's office ever since (climate controlled) and it's time to sell it since I'm home for the holidays. Includes the glass box, cabinet, return nozzle and Kraken filter cup. No return pump/light/etc.

I'm asking just the cost of the cabinet stand to sell quickly; make a reasonable offer - the tank is like new.

I can meet you with it in the following locations on these dates: 12/28-12/30 & 1/2-1/3 Tacoma, Gig Harbor, Silverdale/Bremerton, Shelton, Olympia, Chehalis/Centralia; 12/31-1/1 Castle Rock, Kelso/Longview, Kalama/Woodland/La Center. If you were to pick it up in Shelton I'd take $100 off.

Last edited:

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back