• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

LIGHTS FOR SALE - Kessil A360WE Tuna Blue, Hydra 26 HD, Neptune LSM Luna, control cable

balajeek15

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2x Kessil A360WE Tuna Blue - $250 shipped each (preference for buying both)

IMG_2560.JPEG

IMG_2567.JPEG

1x Hydra 26 HD - $230 shipped

IMG_2562.JPEG

IMG_2563.JPEG

IMG_2564.JPEG

2x Kessil control cable to connect to APEX controller - $10 each shipped (when bought with Kessil light, else $12 shipped each)
Pictures below are from internet for reference, my cables still connected to my apex setup and will remove when sold.
FYI: DO NOT BUY THIS CABLE FROM AMAZON OR LIKE, THEY ARE DIFFERENTLY SOCKETED/WIRED. Buy from known Reef stores or of course here:)

Kessil-Control-Cable-Type-1-for-Neptune-Systems-Apex-6-ft-98.jpg

Kessil-Control-Cable-Type-1-for-Neptune-Systems-Apex-6-ft-97.jpg

Neptune LSM Lunar simulator module for use with APEX with 3-sting LED Lights - $60 shipped

IMG_2561.JPEG

All are the actual items pictured above, what you see in the picture is what you get. (except the Kessil control cable where the pictures are form internet)
All the items are in good condition cosmetically and functionally.
I will use priority mail 2-day, just be aware even though its 2-day its taking little more time in this holiday season.

OP
OP
balajeek15

balajeek15

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bump
Just one Kessil A360WE Tuna blue and apex controller left.

Back