• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Like New Black AI Prime HD With Black Metal Mount

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeyD1182

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi fellow reefers, I’m selling my less then a year old black AI Prime HD with matching metal arm mount. Every color has always been ran under 40% and the light and mount are in like new condition with no damage or issues. Price is $155 shipped for the Prime HD, power supply & metal arm mount which covers fees and shipping.

21D8ECE4-C7A5-4E24-B5B3-1453D044C412.jpeg

Beau_B

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seriously?

Buyers beware...

Mikey sold me 2 Primes on Aug. 10th for $300, then after various delays (some understandable) finally messaged me on Oct. 24th saying they had both been sent out.

On Oct. 26th I received only ONE prime. I asked for an explanation and have yet to even hear from him despite numerous PMs and an email. Had to go through the entire PayPal refund process with no input from him. Turns out the PayPal isn't even his, it's a friend who had little to say about the situation.

Total waste of my time and $12 return shipping.

A simple explanation that you wanted to keep one of the lights and apology for the situation would have been great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back