• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Like New - Red Sea Max S-400 White AIO Tank and lid and accessories - 110 TSV, 97G display

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Hockey

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Getting out of the hobby after quite a short stint. Have a Red Sea Max S-400 that is less than 6 months old for sale. Tank is located in DFW area of Texas (Frisco/Plano) and I'm not shipping it.

Everything included stock with the tank is included in this listing, plus loads of extras, if you want them, see list below.

Tank retails for $4500. I'm asking $2500 and will consider offers (no trades). I will include as many dry goods as I have still available at the time of sale, that the buyer is interested in, see the list below. I WILL sell some of the items separately if desired, just message me, and will keep this post up to date if stuff is taken. List of items is basically everything you could possibly want, most of it brand new or barely used, this will save someone a LOT of time and money.

Tank is plug-in ready. Includes sump, huge skimmer, Hydra lighting, integrated ATO, circulation pumps built in, frame. See full system specs here: https://www.redseafish.com/aquarium-systems/max-aquarium-systems/red-sea-max-s-series/ This is the S-400 in a glossy white. Tank and cabinet are in pristine condition, not even any build up since tank is so new. As of 11/27 I haven't even drained the thing yet.

2018-09-07 16.25.17.jpg
2018-09-25 17.27.32.jpg
2018-09-08 23.43.32.jpg

ALSO INCLUDING:
  • Artfully Acrylic custom clearview tsunami lid, made to fit the tank, with feed door. This item is still in its box and was never set up, retail price was a little over $200 with the feed door
WILL INCLUDE IF WANTED (and if still available by the time of purchase, will keep this listing updated if stuff is sold separately):
  • AquaFX RO/DI Water maker 100GPD - Barracuda - $75 sold separately, was used to make approximately 50g of water so the filters are pretty much new. (Retail is $170) Currently have it mounted to a plywood board for ease of use, but can remove it if you want. Will include aerator/garden hose attachment pieces so you can connect it to a bathroom sink.
  • BRS 2 Part bundle, including mixing jugs AND brand new dosing pumps, never used. Its this package here: https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/2-pa...e-portioned-with-dosers-bulk-reef-supply.html which retails for $239. One pouch of each was mixed and barely used, so you're getting 99% of product available. Will sell for $100 separately.
  • 55lb Box of sand - Fritz brand, I used maybe 5lb of it so its pretty much full.
  • Acrylic fish aclimation box
  • 2x Jaeger heaters (will heat entire system)
  • Digital temperature thermometer
  • Python no-spill water change system - 25ft hose
  • Aqueon water change siphon/gravel cleaner (the larger one, but the hose is only 6ft or so)
  • Red Sea Test Kits - Maybe 10% is used of each one, have kits for all of the basics - calcium, magnesium, alkalinity, nitrite, nitrate, phosphate, ammonia. Have a couple dupes, most of them are the "pro" line.
  • Unopened bottle of NOPOX
  • Barely used bottle of DinoX
  • Barely used chemiclean
  • Barely used Reef Roids
  • Barely used Aiptasia X
  • Julians Thing - The feeding accessory for target corals
  • Digital pH reader
  • Digital TDS reader
  • Shoulder length leak-resistant gloves
  • 2 5-gallon jugs for water
  • Small pump with tubing to facilitate water changes
  • Magnetic glass cleaner
  • Razer blade glass cleaner with long arm attachment
  • Turkey baster
  • Magnetic seaweed/nori clip

OP
OP
Princess Hockey

Princess Hockey

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not shipping tank or parts. Local buyers only. DFW area.

OP
OP
Princess Hockey

Princess Hockey

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Getting out of the hobby after quite a short stint. Have a Red Sea Max S-400 that is less than 6 months old for sale. Tank is located in DFW area of Texas (Frisco/Plano) and I'm not shipping it.

Everything included stock with the tank is included in this listing, plus loads of extras, if you want them, see list below.

Tank retails for $4500. I'm asking $2500 and will consider offers (no trades). I will include as many dry goods as I have still available at the time of sale, that the buyer is interested in, see the list below. I WILL sell some of the items separately if desired, just message me, and will keep this post up to date if stuff is taken. List of items is basically everything you could possibly want, most of it brand new or barely used, this will save someone a LOT of time and money.

Tank is plug-in ready. Includes sump, huge skimmer, Hydra lighting, integrated ATO, circulation pumps built in, frame. See full system specs here: https://www.redseafish.com/aquarium-systems/max-aquarium-systems/red-sea-max-s-series/ This is the S-400 in a glossy white. Tank and cabinet are in pristine condition, not even any build up since tank is so new. As of 11/27 I haven't even drained the thing yet.

2018-09-07 16.25.17.jpg
2018-09-25 17.27.32.jpg
2018-09-08 23.43.32.jpg

ALSO INCLUDING:
  • Artfully Acrylic custom clearview tsunami lid, made to fit the tank, with feed door. This item is still in its box and was never set up, retail price was a little over $200 with the feed door
WILL INCLUDE IF WANTED (and if still available by the time of purchase, will keep this listing updated if stuff is sold separately):
  • AquaFX RO/DI Water maker 100GPD - Barracuda - $75 sold separately, was used to make approximately 50g of water so the filters are pretty much new. (Retail is $170) Currently have it mounted to a plywood board for ease of use, but can remove it if you want. Will include aerator/garden hose attachment pieces so you can connect it to a bathroom sink.
  • BRS 2 Part bundle, including mixing jugs AND brand new dosing pumps, never used. Its this package here: https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/2-pa...e-portioned-with-dosers-bulk-reef-supply.html which retails for $239. One pouch of each was mixed and barely used, so you're getting 99% of product available. Will sell for $100 separately.
  • 55lb Box of sand - Fritz brand, I used maybe 5lb of it so its pretty much full.
  • Acrylic fish aclimation box
  • 2x Jaeger heaters (will heat entire system)
  • Digital temperature thermometer
  • Python no-spill water change system - 25ft hose
  • Aqueon water change siphon/gravel cleaner (the larger one, but the hose is only 6ft or so)
  • Red Sea Test Kits - Maybe 10% is used of each one, have kits for all of the basics - calcium, magnesium, alkalinity, nitrite, nitrate, phosphate, ammonia. Have a couple dupes, most of them are the "pro" line.
  • Unopened bottle of NOPOX
  • Barely used bottle of DinoX
  • Barely used chemiclean
  • Barely used Reef Roids
  • Barely used Aiptasia X
  • Julians Thing - The feeding accessory for target corals
  • Digital pH reader
  • Digital TDS reader
  • Shoulder length leak-resistant gloves
  • 2 5-gallon jugs for water
  • Small pump with tubing to facilitate water changes
  • Magnetic glass cleaner
  • Razer blade glass cleaner with long arm attachment
  • Turkey baster
  • Magnetic seaweed/nori clip

All sold. Unable to delete thread for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back