OP
OP
H

Hedgedrew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't be the only one wondering this... but pics of your garage? :)

Also, as much as i appreciate the tank, i just want to say that it's amazing that someone in your position is willing to share feedback first hand. I'm sure we all daydream and look at high end reef images online, but to be able to talk to someone who actually owns one is something else.
Garage ? As in see my cars ??? Lol.

OP
OP
H

Hedgedrew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi @Hedgedrew - What happened with the fish?
Im in major hypo now after prazi and cp. all is well. Fish are good in display. However i think i have had uronema outbreak in qt tanks. And tonight im bringing out the big guns 100 ml and 50 ml formalin. I left the room and left yalcin with the cancer. Lol.

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im in major hypo now after prazi and cp. all is well. Fish are good in display. However i think i have had uronema outbreak in qt tanks. And tonight im bringing out the big guns 100 ml and 50 ml formalin. I left the room and left yalcin with the cancer. Lol.

Chloroquine should have eliminated uronema, but one time I encountered a strain that NOTHING stopped. Thankfully it was confined to my "chromis tank" (separate system), and I had to just euthanize all of them. :(

OP
OP
H

Hedgedrew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chloroquine should have eliminated uronema, but one time I encountered a strain that NOTHING stopped. Thankfully it was confined to my "chromis tank" (separate system), and I had to just euthanize all of them. :(
Cp was in display. This is in quarantine. Been running copper power metro etc. no match for that. Couldnt do cp cause of all anthias im running in qt.

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Doc. Do i discontinue antibiotic and metro now that im using formalin ??

Formalin replaces metro and even prazi, but keep those ABX handy just in case a secondary bacterial infection strikes. I’ve been using Cipro and Baytril (Enrofloxacin) lately. Works a lot faster than the old school stuff, but also very hard on the biofilter.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back