1579358885051.jpeg

Good morning foam

NanoDJS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just checking in , our condolences from over here. So sorry for your loss. Thought and prayers , tank is looking great, glad all the fish are doing awesome !

OP
OP
H

Hedgedrew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tuesday is get in tank with massive pump and blow out the rock day !!! Followed by diatom filter change and lathium dosing to bring phosphates down from the CP !! I never dosed lathium before but i received good advice from joe yaiullo on how he does his 20k so i think im in good hands !!

tripdad

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It must be a very nice thing to have Joe, and some others, offering advice. I can't imagine flying completely solo on a project of this scope. Glad they are helping you.

OP
OP
H

Hedgedrew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It must be a very nice thing to have Joe, and some others, offering advice. I can't imagine flying completely solo on a project of this scope. Glad they are helping you.
Yes. Forget it. Someone had to go first and master this !! Hes been very helpful. And maybe just maybe hush hush he may become way more helpful.

OP
OP
H

Hedgedrew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great news, Drew ... had us all a little worried!
Where’s that ‘good morning Yalcin’ pic?
Lol. Hes been my reef junior chef. Hes been so busy running systems since i fired my other so called marine expert !! Hes home now doing water changes on quarantine tanks !!

locito277

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok. Writing update on my last week which was horrible. First and most importantly, on the last day of vacation, i lost my dad!! On that same crazy day we lost a peppermint angel and the big system must have finally got the cp toxic levels. Lost my anthias and crosshatches. Fish looked real bad. Like eyes burned out hanging on bottom. After two 5 k gallon water changes , two carbon changes and getting skimming going on , the fish look better. Appetite is returning but there may have been some damage done yo some fish and small effect on biological filter. We are in stabilization plan just going to continue plan . One or two more water changes before uv goes back on. Ive been warned the possible effects of uv on cp toxicity. !! Then ozone. Still more interested in fish behavior more than water clarity now. Still there is something not 100 per right with some of the fish. Unclear if bothered by trace ammonia registering or after math of toxic cp levels or the original infestation is not gone. If there are flukes still they are prazi resistant so we are watching if we need to do another drug or going to go hypo In meantime it looks like everyday better so on right path !!
Sorry got your loss

Back