Introducing my home 17k gallon reef

tripdad

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know a thing about hedge funds but I know about this,lol. The fastest way to make a million racing is to start with three, haha. The company I work for sponsored a past ARCA champion, super rewarding helping folks achieve their dreams but those tire bills can be ........ Enjoy a race or two from the pits if you can, a fun perspective.

OP
OP
H

Hedgedrew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know a thing about hedge funds but I know about this,lol. The fastest way to make a million racing is to start with three, haha. The company I work for sponsored a past ARCA champion, super rewarding helping folks achieve their dreams but those tire bills can be ........ Enjoy a race or two from the pits if you can, a fun perspective.
Ya. I get it. Its just advertising expense for me in return for landscaping service. Lol.

427HISS

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1582340986300.png

Thought you guys would like this. Look at hood of car. I sponsor this young driver !!
1582340986300.png

Thought you guys would like this. Look at hood of car. I sponsor this young driver !!

dang, we could've used you in our 13 years of dirt winged 360 sprint car racing. Lol, we were lucky to have awesome sponsors. HEY, wanna be my sponsor for my dream engine, a BBM 427 side oiler engine !!!

OP
OP
H

Hedgedrew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dang, we could've used you in our 13 years of dirt winged 360 sprint car racing. Lol, we were lucky to have awesome sponsors. HEY, wanna be my sponsor for my dream engine, a BBM 427 side oiler engine !!!
I only barter for sponsorship. Lol.

raketemensch

Ape That Likes Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are some amazing videos.

Could you do us a favor and turn your phone sideways when you're shooting them? If you think about it -- all the TV and movies you've seen in your life are shot that way, and you can get a lot more information on the screen.

OP
OP
H

Hedgedrew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are some amazing videos.

Could you do us a favor and turn your phone sideways when you're shooting them? If you think about it -- all the TV and movies you've seen in your life are shot that way, and you can get a lot more information on the screen.
I usually do. They were taken by yalcin. I will tell him. !!

Back