Introducing my home 17k gallon reef

tripdad

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, what a lot of work. Glad to see you are being so diligent in your processes. Your display should be amazing once you get all the fish into it. Can't wait to see it.

OP
OP
H

Hedgedrew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, what a lot of work. Glad to see you are being so diligent in your processes. Your display should be amazing once you get all the fish into it. Can't wait to see it.
Thanks tripad. 2 weeks !! And it gives me plenty time to get my display salinity up to nsw

dbraun15

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the variety of fish in QT...what’s your favorite species? How many fish can your QT system hold? Looking forward to seeing all that activity in the display!

OP
OP
H

Hedgedrew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the variety of fish in QT...what’s your favorite species? How many fish can your QT system hold? Looking forward to seeing all that activity in the display!
Qt systems could hold quite bit more. Its 2500 gallons with big time bio balls. But they are immature and meds hit them more. Need time to recuperate. . I dont think ill have this many at once anymore. Will be more specific from this point on. Need more anthias and havnt even got to wrasses yet. Still missing some things. As for my favorite ? Eh. I like them all. No real slant. Im an angel fan !

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 131 87.9%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back