Littlefish: From Distributor to LFS to home??

mwrobers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The vendor Littlefish appeared on my social media feed. Anyone have any experience with them? They're a distributor/wholesaler that ships to LFS for free. Not a lot of options in my area, so all my fish are from Diver's Den.
Looking for alternatives and no minimum free shipping is tempting. Only negative that stands out is no accurate indicator of fish size, just 5 options from Tiny to XLG with no length range provided.

Old Fritz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a few friends and know a few owners who own stores who are listed on littlefish. The website isn't that well known yet but from what they've seen the fish are just about as good as any other website. Never ordered from them though

OP
OP
M

mwrobers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a few friends and know a few owners who own stores who are listed on littlefish. The website isn't that well known yet but from what they've seen the fish are just about as good as any other website. Never ordered from them though
@Old Frtiz. Thanks!

LittleFish Shops

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I see we're being talked about! Hello there! Yes we are a new program/service and we work with local fish stores all over the US to provide you with the widest selection of amazing fish, corals, and inverts right to your door or to your LFS to be picked up at a convenient time. We believe that the local brick and mortar fish shop is the backbone of the reef community and it is our goal to empower them to be able to compete with the big online retailers that have dominated the exotic fish trade for so long. I, myself (Alex, the guy behind the account) have been in the reefkeeping hobby for nearly a decade now and love it! So it's truly an honor and a privilege to be involved with this venture and I hope that everyone in this community, whether you are a seasoned shop owner or just getting into the hobby, benefits greatly from our service! I'm looking forward to interacting with everybody on reef2reef! Thanks!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 88 87.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.0%
Back