Live Aquaria has change from 14 to 7 day arrive alive stay alive guarantee

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Softhammer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vote with your wallets people. They’ll get the message eventually.

Badilac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
If I’m not mistaken, LA has teamed with a new supplier who reduced their warranty to live aquaria who in turn had to make the adjustment. Unfortunate but at least there’s still live coverage

Jeremy K.A.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Always enjoy checking out the Divers Den section. As for the guarantee change, I'm definitely bummed

mehaffydr

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would have to say I know of no other supplier who offers a 14 day guarantee so this really does not seem like something to get too worked up about. Also I have purchased many fish over the years from LA and DD and other than 2 Blue Reef Chromis that were DOA I have never needed the 14 day guarantee. I would think that most of the time if the fish makes it 7 days they sold a good fish.

chicago

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well nothing is perfect and this is a hard business to start with.... I do my best to support local brick and mortar but at times do order from them on some hard to find wrasses ect ...

frankly,, 7 days is not good enough.. It would be if the fish was conditioned a bit B4 coming from the west coast.. Divers Den are acclimated a bit more as they are coming from Wisconsin. The other issues I have had are the sizes they send.... Sending a 1 inch wrasse and saying it is a Medium is just outright bad. Then to see it die on day 10 adds insult to injury.. also and importantly... note that when you do make a claim.... you will get a credit... and that credit must be used in a certain amount of time... and your credit is not really viewed on line. yes you can see your reward points.. but need to ask how much you have a credit for...... Just my 2 cent observations..... Over all I will stick with Divers Den....when ordering from the..

Last edited:

PhilMStudy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They did right by me even when it was my error and their policy dictated they didn’t need to.
I’m sure they make tons of mistakes, they are a major supplier so volume will be there.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 79 38.2%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 12.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 31 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back