Live Aquaria livestock guarantee question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Midrats

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does the sponsor of this forum have anything to add?

RedSea500MaxS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To Abe fair. I must say that every piece from Live Aquaria I have ever received was packaged in a huge amount of water top assure fish/coral was safe and happy, bagged incredibly well and arrived on time. My Gem Tang and Borbonius Anthias wanted to eat in the bag during drip acclimation, and did eat when I dropped them in my reef tank.

Just received a Strawberry shortcake colony, and Red Crab. Fingers crossed polyps are out and colors looking good, no idea where that beautiful crab is at????

I did get a clam once that was DOA stinky. I took DOA pic in bag....water was color of dark sewage, and bag wreaked. LA wanted a pic out of the bag. I said not in my office, but I can ship it back? They refunded immediately. LOL.

LiveAquaria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently bought a bunch of fish from Live Aquaria and some of them didn't make it past the second day. On their website it says they'll issue store credit. I'm wondering if it's possible to have my card credited instead because I don't see myself making another purchase for a while. Does anyone know if they offer this?

Hello @jrsmith. We sincerely apologize for the loss of your fish. Any aquatic life ordered from LiveAquaria is backed by our Aquatic Life Guarantees. As stated in our LiveAquaria Returns Policy, Store credit for the purchase price of the qualifying item(s) will be applied to your account. The Store credit is valid for a year and can be applied to future orders of your choice. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us, we would be happy to help!

Wtyson254

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will still order fish from their divers den or ORA (it gets sent directly from ORA), but will
Not order fish from their California shipper.
I am more lenient with coral.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 49 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 30 21.3%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 7.8%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back