Aftersale Going On Now | 30% OFF All Remaining Frags!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
long codybot banner.jpg

GAME REMINDER
GUESS THE WEIGHT

Step right up and place your guess! For this game, each person will get one guess to the nearest tenth of a pound to guess the weight of the aquascape. The person that guesses closest to the actual weight to the nearest tenth of a pound without going over wins a $40 GIFT CARD!

One guess per person. In the event of a tie, the wheel will pick a winner. The game runs until the start of the sale, then the winner will be announced shortly after. Good luck!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
long codybot banner.jpg

GAME REMINDER
GUESS THE WEIGHT

Step right up and place your guess! For this game, each person will get one guess to the nearest tenth of a pound to guess the weight of the aquascape. The person that guesses closest to the actual weight to the nearest tenth of a pound without going over wins a $40 GIFT CARD!

One guess per person. In the event of a tie, the wheel will pick a winner. The game runs until the start of the sale, then the winner will be announced shortly after. Good luck!

chris.gghn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
long codybot banner.jpg

GAME REMINDER
GUESS THE WEIGHT

25.5lbs

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back