LIVE NOW: POTO Presents Cyber Monday Live Steals

Pieces of the Ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
cybermonday.jpg

Score Deals and Steals Live!

In Live Steals, everyone can wheel and deal with us in this thread to get the best deal on corals. The more you buy, the better deal we can give! To see how it went down in our last Live Steals, click here: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/poto-live-steals-score-deals-and-steals-live.763944/

The event starts Monday 11.30.2020 at 1PM EST.

Rules:

- Must have an account registered on our website (http://piecesoftheocean.com/)
- Once an offer is accepted, we will send an invoice to your email to check out from our website. If the invoice is not paid for within 10 minutes the offer will be made to everyone in the forum to STEAL and a link to buy the corals will be made public! And the first one to pay for the coral will get it.
- When multiple offers are made on the same coral, the best offer is always taken first.
- Only deals and offers made in this thread will be considered.
- The more you buy, the better deal we can give.
- As we anticipate relatively more active member participation, we want to remind everyone to adhere to Reef2Reef's family friendly guidelines. Please keep all posts civil and respectful.
- Shipping will be a flat $25 for this special event. There will be no free shipping.
- Due to the potentially hectic nature of this event, please be patient as we get to your message/post.
- Deals and offers cannot be combined with other discounts
- Rules are subject to change up to the start of the event.

Last edited:

MCatano

View Badges
Reaction score
cybermonday.jpg

Score Deals and Steals Live!

In Live Steals, everyone can wheel and deal with us in this thread to get the best deal on corals. The more you buy, the better deal we can give! To see how it went down in our last Live Steals, click here: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/poto-live-steals-score-deals-and-steals-live.763944/

The event starts Monday 11.30.2020 at 1PM EST.

Rules:

- Must have an account registered on our website (http://piecesoftheocean.com/)
- Once an offer is accepted, we will send an invoice to your email to check out from our website. If the invoice is not paid for within 10 minutes the offer will be made to everyone in the forum to STEAL and a link to buy the corals will be made public! And the first one to pay for the coral will get it.
- When multiple offers are made on the same coral, the best offer is always taken first.
- Only deals and offers made in this thread will be considered.
- The more you buy, the better deal we can give.
- As we anticipate relatively more active member participation, we want to remind everyone to adhere to Reef2Reef's family friendly guidelines. Please keep all posts civil and respectful.
- Shipping will be a flat $25 for this special event. There will be no free shipping.
- Due to the potentially hectic nature of this event, please be patient as we get to your message/post.
- Rules are subject to change up to the start of the event.
Fun setup last time.

BighohoReef

A reefer in need is a friend indeed!
View Badges
Reaction score
I love this idea! I'm glad you all took forum feedback and came up with some new refreshing ways to live sale WOOT! Now if we could only figure out how to beat back those pesky robot buyers :)

Robots Free Yourself GIF by The Chemical Brothers

OP
Pieces of the Ocean

Pieces of the Ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I love this idea! I'm glad you all took forum feedback and came up with some new refreshing ways to live sale WOOT! Now if we could only figure out how to beat back those pesky robot buyers :)

Robots Free Yourself GIF by The Chemical Brothers

Worry not, we're doing it a little differently this time...

TeamPOTO

View Badges
Reaction score
Im Feeling Extra Generous today, so if you guys Package alot of corals it would be hard for me to say no to your offer

TeamPOTO

View Badges
Reaction score
This is the first time doing one of these. I HATE auctions because I don't type fast but I love POTO corals!

so how this works is you find a bunch of corals you like and shoot us an offer. not every offer will get accepted. but we will do the best to get you what you want. =D

TeamPOTO

View Badges
Reaction score
But because its only 2 of us looking at your offers we can't get to every single offer. But if you package alot of corals in your offer we will prioritize looking at those offer first

TeamPOTO

View Badges
Reaction score
First Person to give us a Good offer will get Free Frag with their offer

Would you be interested in seeing the Reef of the Month come back?

• YES

Votes: 69 95.8%
  • NO

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Other (please explain in the thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
MAXSPECT