OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm interested. The other company who sells live phyto, I had a order shipped last week. Man that bottle smells so bad. I threw it away. It's 106 degrees here where I live. I was going to wait until September until cooler temperatures arrive but if you can ship in this heat successfully. Ill give it a try. I started a new tank last year with dry rock. I ran into some dynoflaglate issues recently. Do your pods and live phyto help with dynoflaglates like another company claims helps?

I'm sorry I didn't see this... Mods moved the thread! Yes, I can absolutely get our products to you alive! It's 110 here in Texas, and we've shipped to 115 in Arizona a couple times!

We believe that you need to feed your reef for an affordable price even in the summer! Summer shipping definitely costs us quite a bit, but the health of your reef is more important to us than profit margin.

Yes, live phyto and pods do help with dinos by outcompeting then for resources and favorably changing the water chemistry. Pods are also great against cyano, in my experience.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Any promo codes for August?

Ask and you shall receive!
BTS Bonanza.jpg

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Order #1181
Just placed my first order!! My spotted mandarin is super excited for his treats!!

Wonderful!! Your mandarin will love them! Thank you for your business and for trusting us to feed your reef!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have been hearing a lot of quality and amazing feedback on your products. Everyone is super satisfied, if not flat out impressed, with your packing and the quality. I might just break down and order some myself!!!
We'd love that! It's awesome seeing so many satisfied customers - it truly makes our day. It really is an honor to be able to feed people's reefs!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bump! Order using code BTS-15 to get 15 percent off!

Hankcorals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wonderful!! Your mandarin will love them! Thank you for your business and for trusting us to feed your reef!
Sorry been a busy week, got my pods on Thursday and my buddy Spot the mandarin has been going to town. Great packaging and product! Highly recommend to anyone starting a new reef or looking for some CUC... Pods are great and a nice treat for those Mandarin fans!!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry been a busy week, got my pods on Thursday and my buddy Spot the mandarin has been going to town. Great packaging and product! Highly recommend to anyone starting a new reef or looking for some CUC... Pods are great and a nice treat for those Mandarin fans!!

I'm so glad to hear that! Mandarins are such beautiful fish (and I love the way they hover in the water!) - thank you for trusting Dinkins Aquatic Gardens to feed them!
I just ordered the snacklebox!

Awesome! Thank you so much for your order - when you get it, please let us know how we did!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bump! Also don't forget to enter our giveaway! $1,000 in prizes and only one more day to sign up!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 78 38.0%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 12.7%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 30 14.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back