• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Item Price
$10 - $195
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens is a small business run by my wife and myself (mostly my wife!) that focuses on live foods for your reef. We currently offer phytoplankton, three species of copepods, rotifers, and baby brine shrimp. We expect to release amphipods soon, once we finish our shipping tests.

We focus on providing a quality product with concierge-level customer service and a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Your emails and Facebook messages will be answered within minutes in most cases - you'll never need to fill out a help ticket and wait days for a reply. With our live delivery guarantee, you'll never fill out a form, take any pictures, or jump through hoops. You just send us an email, and we take care of the rest.

Come visit us at http://dinkinsaquaticgardens.com!

Product Spotlight

Live Phyto Blend
- Feed your corals and your microfauna with our blend of six different species of live phyto to provide the optimal nutritional profile for your reef. You wouldn't feed your kids exclusively one type of food - why would you feed your reef only one or two species of phyto?

Reef Snacklebox - Three species of copepods and a generous helping of rotifers feed your corals and finicky fish. The Tigriopus, Apocyclops, and Tisbe pods will also colonize your refugium and rocks, cleaning up the detritus that gets stuck in hard-to-reach areas.

Snacklepack Combo - Maximize your tank's biodiversity by combining a 16 ounce Reef Snacklebox with a 16 ounce bottle of Live Phyto Blend.

We also offer other combo packs on pods, as well as single-species copepods (Tigriopus, Tisbe, and Apocyclops). Don't forget to pick up your rotifers and baby brine shrimp as well - both highly nutritious live foods for coral.

Shipping

Shipping is free in the Continental U.S. on orders over $65. We provide an ironclad live delivery guarantee. We also offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee - no hoops, no forms, no B.S. You will be satisfied, or you'll get your money back.

Reviews

I've collected some of our reviews into a single thread for your perusal. Buy with confidence - all of these people did!

Sustainability

We are shifting to 100% recyclable and biodegradable shipping materials, with recyclable product bottles as well. Now you can feed your reef without worrying about styrofoam and other packing materials ending up in a landfill! Read more about it here.

#phytoplankton #copepods #rotifers #coralfood #reeffood #reeftanks #coral #coralreef

snackleboxandphyto.png

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Remember to use discount code SNACKLE for buy one get one half off on all "Snackle" products!

Chriscorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t wait to try some for myself! I recently gifted it to somebody but have yet to try them out!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 71 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 63 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.3%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back