Live rock for a 13.5 EVO

mbmartin06

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any suggestions for where I can get live rock online or in the DC Metro area for a 13.5 gallon Fluval EVO?
Ocean live rock follow above. Most of the stores have rock that isn’t ocean rock but cured and seasoned. Where are you in the DMV? I've seen plenty of the later at Tropical Lagoon in Silver Spring.

livinlifeinBKK

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What you really want is to make sure it's REAL live rock that's been in the ocean. A lot of the stuff in the States is maricultured but where I am lucky enough to have a shop that stocks live rock directly from the Gulf of Thailand (some HIGH quality stuff)!...here you can compare when you're looking...Live rock for sale

OP
OP
E

eldrad1267

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ocean live rock follow above. Most of the stores have rock that isn’t ocean rock but cured and seasoned. Where are you in the DMV? I've seen plenty of the later at Tropical Lagoon in Silver Spring.
I'm in Arlington, so Silver Spring is not too far. Plus, I am always happy to go to an aquarium store!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 34.7%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 24.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back