Live rock

Cwentz758

Do you even Reef bro?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, so I’m upgrading my tank here in the next month or two... well re-doing the floors in the house in the next month or two allowing me to to swap to my upgraded tank.

im posting this early as I’d like to have someone lined up to take the live rock that’s 5-6 years old. The catch is there’s some critters on the rock. I have vermented snails, asternia starfish and the one rock has a very small weird worm that I only see when the tank has been lights out for a few hours.

One rock is covered in GSP another has Xenia. There’s some small zoa frags that may come as well.

I believe it’s approx 50-60 pounds of rock I can’t remember.

213D526D-61A4-41AA-B4A3-C31991DBD53F.jpeg

OP
OP
Cwentz758

Cwentz758

Do you even Reef bro?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I wanted a 6ft rimless, I had some quotes from places. But the wife shot that down so I was looking around while out of town and Innovative marine had a sale so I snagged the 100 EXT. BUT I got the basement sump I wanted to have so that good. Just looking for the right lights. Debating Kessils or finding a giessman hybrid fixture. Maybe some older Radions

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 57 55.9%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 30.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 8 7.8%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back