Live rotifiers for sale in Southern California?

Bluenote

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My picasso clown and snowflake finally produced a clutch that I just found yesterday. I think its about 1-2 days out from hatch with >50% of the clutch showing silver eyes.

Does anyone have rotifiers I can purchase in socal? Im in Orange County but willing to drive. Tried 7 stores so far (in person and phone) with no luck. Would also appreciate a tip if anyone knows a store that stocks.

Thanks!

ichthyogeek

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My picasso clown and snowflake finally produced a clutch that I just found yesterday. I think its about 1-2 days out from hatch with >50% of the clutch showing silver eyes.

Does anyone have rotifiers I can purchase in socal? Im in Orange County but willing to drive. Tried 7 stores so far (in person and phone) with no luck. Would also appreciate a tip if anyone knows a store that stocks.

Thanks!
Hmmm...I'm not in SoCal, but there are a few companies that sell rotifers and can get them to you expressly. Many people speak greatly of Reed Mariculture, so you could give them a try. There's also Ebay and Aquabid as well.

ThRoewer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Order from Reed!
I tried what LiveAquaria sells and if I got something that was alive the cultures I tried to start with it never took off.
The cultures I got from Reed always worked well.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 24 30.0%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 64 80.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 8.8%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.0%
Back