**LIVE SALE** R2R **2/29 Sat & 3/1 Sun** LEAP YEAR SALE! Happens Once Every 4 Years!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The first gift certificate? I thought the first one was going to be for the best photo of your tank which you requested before the sale started I don’t even know who won that get certificate?

That was for day 2, we gave one out for post 900, then I gave another one out to the person who posted the eel pic. All in the threads, all given out.

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could you please send me an email SD confirming the Coral‘s that I won in this sale also could you please include a photo of the Coral when I purchased them I didn’t have time enough to take a screenshot of what the coral looked like even though I remember what it is in my brain LOL

Sure thing, send us an email with your order numbers please, so we can look it up. Thanks

robbous

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's start with a couple $50 gift cert giveaways!

All you got to do is post up a picture of your tank OR a reef tank meme (doesn't have to be both)

I'll select a couple random winners in 30 mins or so, and send out $50 gift cert that you can use for this live sale!
this was the contest I was referring to before the sale
Started you wrote you were going to give out a $50 gift certificate to the best photo or meme that was posted.... we were suppose to be able
To use this for the sale But you never gave one out for this

Last edited:

New&no clue

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know when the after sale starts? It says today, but when I go on the website it doesn't appear to have started yet. The prices are still the same as last night, and I don't see a special code or anything to put in to get the 20%

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After Sale Party is HERE! Code to use: "AFTERPARTY"

Code will activate at 10am PST (1pm EST) TODAY (Mon 3/2), and will last till Weds 3/4 evening!

Save an additional 20% off already heavily discounted items!

ReefGirl87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After Sale Party is HERE! Code to use: "AFTERPARTY"

Code will activate at 10am PST (1pm EST) TODAY (Mon 3/2), and will last till Weds 3/4 evening!

Save an additional 20% off already heavily discounted items!

Is this sale on what is left from the leap year sale or are you adding additional items today?

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For the after party sale, you will still need to purchase a shipping module to secure your ship out date. If you do not purchase one, your order will be fulfilled at the very end. Thank you for understanding.

1. Shipping modules are now available, please select the date you’d like us to ship out on (Example, if you purchase a "LIVE SALE - DELIVERS WEDNESDAY 3-4-20" shipping module, we will ship out 3/3/20 Tues for 3/4/20 Weds arrival). Due to the heavy discounts, there will be no free shipping for our Live Sale. There are limited amounts of ship outs per day, and will be first come first served. You will need to purchase a shipping module to let us know which day to ship out on.

2. All Sales are FINAL. No exchanges or refunds. When you purchase an item, it prevents someone else from buying it. Please follow through with your order. No coupon codes or gift certificates will be allowed during the live sale.

ReefGirl87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For the after party sale, you will still need to purchase a shipping module to secure your ship out date. If you do not purchase one, your order will be fulfilled at the very end. Thank you for understanding.

1. Shipping modules are now available, please select the date you’d like us to ship out on (Example, if you purchase a "LIVE SALE - DELIVERS WEDNESDAY 3-4-20" shipping module, we will ship out 3/3/20 Tues for 3/4/20 Weds arrival). Due to the heavy discounts, there will be no free shipping for our Live Sale. There are limited amounts of ship outs per day, and will be first come first served. You will need to purchase a shipping module to let us know which day to ship out on.

2. All Sales are FINAL. No exchanges or refunds. When you purchase an item, it prevents someone else from buying it. Please follow through with your order. No coupon codes or gift certificates will be allowed during the live sale.

can the orders placed today be combined with the leap year sale order? Or we have to purchase another shipping module in addition the leap year sale shipping module?

robbous

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's start with a couple $50 gift cert giveaways!

All you got to do is post up a picture of your tank OR a reef tank meme (doesn't have to be both)

I'll select a couple random winners in 30 mins or so, and send out $50 gift cert that you can use for this live sale!
[QUOTE="AquaSD, post: 7157510this was the contest I was referring to before the sale
Started you wrote you were going to give out a $50 gift certificate to the best photo or meme that was posted.... we were suppose to be able
To use this for the sale But you never gave one out for this

Guess I was wrong I never got an answer on this post.............BUMMER.

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gift certs were all given out, just need to follow the thread... second time you brought this up already.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.4%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 32 17.4%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 17.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 42.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back