**LIVE SALE** R2R **2/29 Sat & 3/1 Sun** LEAP YEAR SALE! Happens Once Every 4 Years!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in SD. Is it possible to participate in the live sale without buying a shipping module and just come to the store for pickup?

Yup, just select "Local Pick Up" on the orders, and we'll have it set aside for you here for pick up, thanks!

BadAsh

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the collection on your site and looking forward to trying the live sale. Question: what type of lighting are you showing these coral under? Very colorful and im curious if these are shown under heavy blue lighting or something with whites.

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the collection on your site and looking forward to trying the live sale. Question: what type of lighting are you showing these coral under? Very colorful and im curious if these are shown under heavy blue lighting or something with whites.

We shoot under LEDs with whites. Most pics, the lights are around 1 - 1.5' away from the corals when we shoot them, top down. Thanks

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any super sick ***** cool scolymia? If so i will be here with my eyes peeled back waiting for you to take my money @AquaSD

Yes sir! I think around 30+ new ones saved for this sale!

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Late night teaser! Saturday can't come soon enough! So much good stuff for this sale!!!

Jeff Jarry reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_20200213_123100566.jpg
That’s what I said. My tank can’t fit anymore and I’m so tempted ugh
I know right. my tank is a 90 gallon and it really packed out with sos. I'm waiting on package from wwc next from live sale. I have know more room.

CaptainCooke

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a couple saved for this sale!

Yes, need to purchase a shipping module, will update the first post in a bit regarding that, but here's the link: https://aquasd.com/collections/shipping-module
Thank you! Shipping purchased! Picked up a RR Pink Dimond on sale too! You guys rock!
For the sale will the items be posted here on R2R with links or will they just be continually posted to the New Arrivals section of your website?

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you! Shipping purchased! Picked up a RR Pink Dimond on sale too! You guys rock!
For the sale will the items be posted here on R2R with links or will they just be continually posted to the New Arrivals section of your website?

New Arrivals will be the best place to check. We'll run some more giveaways and contests on R2R during the sale though, so definitely check here as well from time to time.

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sales tomorrow! Some more teasers of what to watch out for!

Back