**LIVE SALE** R2R **2/29 Sat & 3/1 Sun** LEAP YEAR SALE! Happens Once Every 4 Years!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

BadAsh

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also dont have FB or insta... so I assume I'm SOL. I should have asked are these items wysiwyg?

Nicole Sarnowski

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@AquaSD would it be possible to have y’all remove the knob part of the frag on my orders?? I don’t have holes in my rocks for it and it would be easier for me to glue the flat part to my rocks. If there isn’t a way to do this it’s okay I just thought I would ask. Never know unless you ask lol. Thanks for the great sale and corals too love the ones I got now I can’t wait till Friday when I can see them.

Scubasteve11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FREE 1k Chalice Frag to a lucky winner! DO THESE STEPS!

Step 1. Post in this Thread

Step 2. Make a Purchase on our Live Sale

Step 3. Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/aqua_sd/

Step 4. Like us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/aquasandiego

Step 5. Share our Sale on either Instagram or Facebook -

Once all have been completed, please email us your screen name, social media handle, and a Screen Shot from sharing this sale for verification. Our email is – [email protected]

Please Select your Shipping Module! If you don't purchase one, we will not know when to ship your order, and your order will be fulfilled at the very end!

Shipping modules are now available, please select the date you’d like us to ship out on (Example, if you purchase a "LIVE SALE - DELIVERS WEDNESDAY 3-4-20" shipping module, we will ship out 3/3/20 Tues for 3/4/20 Weds arrival). Due to the heavy discounts, there will be no free shipping for our Live Sale. There are limited amounts of ship outs per day, and will be first come first served. You will need to purchase a shipping module to let us know which day to ship out on.

Finished my entry earlier today.

Another great sale. Thanks!

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
18 pieces and 400 dollars later I ask about the wysiwyg lol

haha :D yes, they are wysiwyg, unless it says "Multiples Available", only a few of those were listed.

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@AquaSD would it be possible to have y’all remove the knob part of the frag on my orders?? I don’t have holes in my rocks for it and it would be easier for me to glue the flat part to my rocks. If there isn’t a way to do this it’s okay I just thought I would ask. Never know unless you ask lol. Thanks for the great sale and corals too love the ones I got now I can’t wait till Friday when I can see them.

Sure thing, I'll make a note on your order, thanks Nicole!

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We can remove the stems. Just send us an email regarding your order and we'll take care of it.

s holley

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my entry submitted. ready for the drawing.
giphy.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Typical AquaSD auction ! Everyone should have had fun and a coming tank improvement with goodies.

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What were some of your favorite items from this sale? We'll try and target those and post up in our next weekend update!

Nicole Sarnowski

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know a good gel glue that can be used under the water or do I need to take my rocks out to glue the corals on them??

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 38 86.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 6.8%
Back