LiveAquaria® Aquacultured Fuchsia Pink Lava Coals Coral (Diaseris distorta)

DJF

know less, learn more
View Badges
Reaction score
Oh that's good!

Sounds like you get 30 days. It's probably just ******...my plate looked like crap for two days when I got it.

It was bleached this morning :( Hoping to get the doa processed while they’re still available.

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
It was bleached this morning :( Hoping to get the doa processed while they’re still available.
Oh wow these guys are pretty hardy.... wonder if something happened during shipping or maybe just really unlucky :(

DJF

know less, learn more
View Badges
Reaction score
Yeah not sure- it did ship from Wi to to Ca so there’s that- the box never touched the ground tho- I was like a kid @ Christmas.... had no color when it got here but I was still hopeful til this morning. I get that these things happen- I’ve successfully received fish, clams, frozen food & coral successfully from LA in the past- I just hope I’m able to get this treasure. (And the no weekend coverage is a slight bummer)

DJF

know less, learn more
View Badges
Reaction score
As an update. Live aquaria made good on their doa promise and I’ve since received a subsequent fungia that arrived in perfect health. I am pleased and will continue to trust/use LA’s for online purchases.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 9.0%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 46 34.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 43 32.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back