LiveAquaria Return claim

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Gxry

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I received an order today of two fishes, a conch, some hermits and snails. Only the snails were alive upon arrival. Does anyone know if I have to submit a return form for each individual or can I do one for for all the above that did not arrive alive.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
They don’t do returns. They will require pictures of dead livestock on a white background and you’ll get store credit.
+1 on this posting

Squidward

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Their website has a section where you can email them and attach your pictures of the dead fish. Just write in the details. They usually credit you within a day or two.

Fourstars

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You will have to go through paypal or your credit card company to get your money back. Document everything well.

LiveAquaria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I received an order today of two fishes, a conch, some hermits and snails. Only the snails were alive upon arrival. Does anyone know if I have to submit a return form for each individual or can I do one for for all the above that did not arrive alive.
@Gxry We are sorry to hear you experienced losses with your order. Your order does qualify for our Arrive Alive, Stay Alive guarantee for 14 days. You may access our claims form by selecting the "Contact Us" at the top of LiveAquaria website. Your claim will be processed within 72 hours. If you would like us to look into your claim, please direct message us with your order number.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 41 85.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 6.3%
Back