LiveAquaria Site Down?

SnoQ

View Badges
Reaction score
@SnoQ We apologize that you had to set up another account! Our programmers are interested in reviewing your accounts to troubleshoot. Will you please PM us your email/order information so they can research the concerns you experienced? Thank you in advance. We are working on creating an amazing site experience and appreciate everyone's patience through the pain points.
I'm sending you a PM. I recorded some of my attempts to order on my iPhone and took pics of the website errors on my PC.

MayoTheCondiment

View Badges
Reaction score
Man this site is brutal. I can't get my order through. Finally got an account created. Now when I try to checkout, it asks for all my shipping info, and then tells me "We apologize; we are unable to verify this email address. Please try again or use a different email." Is there a phone in option or anything?

LiveAquaria

View Badges
Reaction score
@MayoTheCondiment We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you are having with setting up an account. We are working with our IT Department to get the concerns resolved. You may call us Monday-Friday 8:30 AM-5:00 PM CST and a Customer Service Representative will be happy to assist you with placing an order. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

HOW MUCH DO YOU LIKE ZOANTHIDS?

• LOVE them

Votes: 284 43.8%
  • Like them

Votes: 169 26.1%
  • They're "ok"

Votes: 129 19.9%
  • Don't like them

Votes: 35 5.4%
  • Hate them

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other (please explain)