LiveAquaria Site Down?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

SnoQ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@SnoQ We apologize that you had to set up another account! Our programmers are interested in reviewing your accounts to troubleshoot. Will you please PM us your email/order information so they can research the concerns you experienced? Thank you in advance. We are working on creating an amazing site experience and appreciate everyone's patience through the pain points.
I'm sending you a PM. I recorded some of my attempts to order on my iPhone and took pics of the website errors on my PC.

MayoTheCondiment

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man this site is brutal. I can't get my order through. Finally got an account created. Now when I try to checkout, it asks for all my shipping info, and then tells me "We apologize; we are unable to verify this email address. Please try again or use a different email." Is there a phone in option or anything?

LiveAquaria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@MayoTheCondiment We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you are having with setting up an account. We are working with our IT Department to get the concerns resolved. You may call us Monday-Friday 8:30 AM-5:00 PM CST and a Customer Service Representative will be happy to assist you with placing an order. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Eggs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
More web site issues. What’s up Liveaquaria, your site has been erratic for awhile.

LiveAquaria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
More web site issues. What’s up Liveaquaria, your site has been erratic for awhile.
@Eggs Good morning, we are sorry to hear you had some difficulties with the site. Please reach out to us with your details so we are able to troubleshoot. Most of the previous concerns that were being worked on have been resolved. We are here to help if we can!

Frogspon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Too busy hiking prices to be concerned with site functionality.

OR maybe they have to hike the prices to continue to afford their programmers?

I saw a "blemished" (more like on its deathbed) ~1 inch blue tang in Diver's Den for hundreds of dollars the other week. Unreal.

Blue Tang Clan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Still issues with the site. I tried three different computers (two OS versions) and 6 different browsers on iOS - yes, I even downloaded Microsoft Edge.

“Request has been blocked by the web application firewall due to some invalid cookies being present. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please clear your web browser cache and cookies and retry. You may alternatively use a private/incognito mode of the web browser.”
@LiveAquaria - I’m trying to give you hundreds of dollars but you make it so difficult…

LiveFreeAndReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Weird, the website always works fine on my super outdated work computer. And apparently nobody knows how to dial a phone, its just easier to long onto R2R and complain ;Joyful

kenchilada

Palytoxin Abuser
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Request has been blocked by the web application firewall due to some invalid cookies being present. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please clear your web browser cache and cookies and retry. You may alternatively use a private/incognito mode of the web browser.

I haven’t been able to order in months. Is this ever getting fixed? You guys have lost a few thousand $$ off me so far.

Bossman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Request has been blocked by the web application firewall due to some invalid cookies being present. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please clear your web browser cache and cookies and retry. You may alternatively use a private/incognito mode of the web browser.

I haven’t been able to order in months. Is this ever getting fixed? You guys have lost a few thousand $$ off me so far.

I watch the divers den almost every weeknight and placed 2 orders in the last week. No issues whatsoever.

I only wish they had more fish available, but I don't think it's within their control.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 113 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back