LiveAquaria Site Down?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

dmv025

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is everyone else still having issues this morning? I’ve been trying to check several DD categories since Friday but can only see the first page of marine fish.

MinnReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just tired to add something to my cart and it is not letting me, really the worst time to not say ANYTHING about site maintaince. A lot of people got extra money from Stimmies and you had a sale but nothing works on the site. Any idea when the site will be back to normal @LiveAquaria

mnat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to place a frozen food order and can’t. That part of the site won’t load.

diverrad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kinda sorta almost worked for me this morning. i was able to place an order for a few fish.

JayStro81

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same, the site has been glitchy for weeks and I currently can't access anything other than the first page of inventory in the divers den.

mike550

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay. It’s now simply annoying that their site is still having issues. I did see a “temporarily down” screen earlier today and now it’s back to barely running.

I have no idea how much $$$ @LiveAquaria is losing right now. As a retailer they were already getting mixed reviews. This certainly can’t help them.

How confident are we that their online order system will work correctly (right order secure payment etc). Wow

vtecintegra

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started in to doing an order tonight and gave up. Got into divers den one page deep, then an error with the next page.

mike550

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started in to doing an order tonight and gave up. Got into divers den one page deep, then an error with the next page.
I hear you. Was starting to browse for some inverts and pages started to not load.

F i s h y

2nd In Command. Where is Frank's firebug badge?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$$? Still not working...
Screenshot_20210405-234139_Chrome.jpg

MB_Fahrer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am religious in checking DD each day. For the last week or so loading times have been very slow and sometimes I've been getting a message of some sort (error or something). Oddly enough, if I load it on my phone it's been working pretty much like normal.

LiveAquaria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@F i s h y @followers
We apologize for the inconsistencies with our website performance. We are in the process of implementing several updates that have caused some unexpected concerns with page loads, routing of links and overall inconvenient experience with navigating and checkout processes. Thank you for your patience as we continue to work towards stabilizing and improving the experience. Our Customer Service team is available to assist with placing orders Monday through Friday 8:30-5:00 CST.

mike550

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@F i s h y @followers
We apologize for the inconsistencies with our website performance. We are in the process of implementing several updates that have caused some unexpected concerns with page loads, routing of links and overall inconvenient experience with navigating and checkout processes. Thank you for your patience as we continue to work towards stabilizing and improving the experience. Our Customer Service team is available to assist with placing orders Monday through Friday 8:30-5:00 CST.

LiveAquaria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@mike550 Thank you! We appreciate your patience and support--we understand the many inconveniences this has caused you and many others. We are here to help with anything we can! Please reach out to the team if we can assist.

Back